Custom Application Development
- Full lifecycle development of new websites and applications to suit business needs
- Maintenance and Upgrades for new and existing sytems
IT Services to Businesses without IT Departments
- Establish and maintain remote IT infrastructure and applications for businesses wishing to use third party hosting and remote servers
- Assist with evaluation and installation of third party software and systems
Development Resource for IT Departments
- Asset for small IT departments that do not have the resources for developing and maintaining applications and/or databases.
- Supplemental resource for IT departments in need of additional software developers on short or long-term basis
- Systems developed for in-house use (internal business systems) as well as applications and websites to be sold to customers.
- Maintenance and ongoing support for new and existing applications
- Typically short-term consulting engagements
- Resolve difficult issues with existing applications and databases
- Troubleshoot systems that are experiencing problems or have design issues